Equip your sales managers and team with the skills and strategies they need to make a positive difference in sales. Guide your sales professionals to superior performance with Extended DISC and Sales Competence Assessments.
Assess Sales Performance
Increase sales performance and uncover your team's greatest opportunities for development.
- Identify your teams natural hard-wired DISC behavioural styles
- Identify gaps in your current sales performance
- Adjust team members’ responsibilities to enhance sales performance and motivation
- Measure the attitude of your sales team toward key behaviours in the sales process
- Understand how your team currently view their level of sales competence
Identify Sales Development Needs
- Recognise strengths and development areas
- Identify current level of sales competence
- Pinpoint areas that can be developed rapidly by identifying activities that come naturally to your sales people
- Measure underlying sales mindsets
- Identify a salesperson's commitment to sales activities with the Excuse Index
- Learn how to communicate more effectively with the DISC Styles to increase sales
Recruit Ideal Sales Professionals
Identify competencies that are crucial to your organisation and select a winning salesforce.
- Select salespeople most suited to the role and organisational goals
- Gain an accurate percentage match between the candidate and your sales role
- Understand which part of the sales cycle the sales person is naturally suited to
- Understand how the candidate is likely to behave in the job
- Identify the ideal manager for the sales person
Improve Sales Team Performance
The Extended DISC model is easily applied to sales due to its simplicity and accuracy. Using Extended DISC theory in sales allows sales professionals to quickly and easily identify customer styles and adapt the sales pitch to their behavioural style.
DISC Assessments for Sales Growth
FinxS Sales 18 Assessment identifies a sales professional’s natural, hard-wired DISC behavioural tendencies in 18 competences critical to sales success. Each of the 18 competences is deconstructed into individual behavioural competencies to allow for a very clear identification of an individual’s unique sales strengths and development areas. In addition, FinxS Sales 18 very clearly identifies if sales professionals are performing better than their natural style predicts or if they are not using their full potential.
Measure Sales Excuse Index
Achieve sales growth with the FinxS Sales Competence Assessment. Use the Excuse Index to uncover how dedicated to sales your salespeople are. The lower the Excuse Index® percentage is, the more likely a person is to ignore non-sales activities and instead focus on actions that directly produce sales results. Managers can identify how likely their salesperson is to procrastinate on sales tasks. Use this to delve deeper into issues that could be holding your salespeople back from success.