Predict Job Performance with Written Word Cognitive Skills Assessment
Are you looking to hire a candidate with exceptional creative problem-solving skills who is comfortable with written information?
Advertising for a job role that requires new and creative approaches to problems? Word Association aptitude tests measure a candidate's ability to:
- Identify relationships between information received
- Understand links between different concepts
- Draw logical conclusions
FinxS Reasoning Word Association Test measures the ability of a candidate to understand relationships between different concepts. This test helps recruiters identify candidates with a strong ability to classify information and combine related data to produce entirely new solutions to old problems.
Such skills are in high demand and required for Journalists, Politicians, Marketers and Business Negotiations.
FinxS Reasoning Reports
- Visualise the percentage of questions answered correctly.
- Dig deeper into the results and analyse a person's speed vs accuracy. Is it more consequential to hire a candidate who can perform under pressure or who takes the time to correctly analyse information?
- Compare a person's scores to a benchmark to help predict job performancee.
Benchmarks and Job Performance
Analyse candidates against a chosen comparison group. Compare results at an organisational, country and global level to provide additional meaning to the results.
Quantify the attributes of your high performing employees to hire candidates fit for the job role every time!
Reasoning Analyses have a 0.51 correlation to predicting job success. In comparison, interviews correlate 0.18, references 0.36, and years of experience 0.18.