Predict Job Performance with Verbal Cognitive Skills Assessment
Are you looking to hire someone with exceptional verbal skills who is comfortable with written information?
Advertising for a job role that requires the processing of a large amount of written data? Verbal reasoning assessments provide reliable insights into a candidate's abilities, including:
- How competent the candidate is analysing large amounts of written or oral information under a considerable time pressure
- Ability to comprehend and interpret oral information
- Ability to evaluation weak and robust arguments and identify counter arguments
Verbal Reasoning tests provide an organisation with information about a candidate's general verbal aptitude. The test measures a candidate's ability to comprehend and reason using concepts expressed verbally or through written information.
Such skills are in high demand and required for Journalists, Lawyers, Editors and Public Relations Specialists.
FinxS Reasoning Reports
- Visualise the percentage of questions answered correctly.
- Dig deeper into the results and analyse a person's speed vs accuracy. Is it more consequential to hire a candidate who can perform under pressure or who takes the time to correctly analyse information?
- Compare a person's scores to a benchmark to help predict job performancee.
Benchmarks and Job Performance
Analyse candidates against a chosen comparison group. Compare results at an organisational, country and global level to provide additional meaning to the results.
Quantify the attributes of your high performing employees to hire candidates fit for the job role every time!
Reasoning Analyses have a 0.51 correlation to predicting job success. In comparison, interviews correlate 0.18, references 0.36, and years of experience 0.18.