About the Course:
Our Level One course is a comprehensive and interactive full day training. We explore using DISC in the workplace and the four main behavioural styles looking closely at:
- Strengths and development areas of the DISC profiles
- How to motivate people and spot when they are under stress
- How to communicate with people in the way most comfortable to them
We also teach you to confidently use the FinxS Integrated Online Platform so you are in control of administering DISC assessments.
Learn how to debrief the Extended DISC Profiles and interpret the diamond. Identify important ‘emotions’ seen in graphs though the 10 special cases. You will also learn about why Extended DISC profiling is so commonly applied in the business environment and how easy the FinxS platform is to use in administering reports for yourself or for a client.
You will gain:
- Free psychometric test
- An internationally recognised qualification in the world's most advanced psychometric system
- Free User Guide Manual - full with simple instructions to navigate the FinxS Online Platform, case studies and much more
- Unlimited access to our VIP Area at no additional cost with hundreds of video tutorials and step-by-step guides
- Value added tools to optimise individual, team and organisational performance
- Marketing material to help you sell DISC assessments to add value to your offering
We support you with excellent phone and email customer service with speedy response times to help you get the most out of FinxS and Extended DISC
We offer Certification options to fit your needs and preferences. Get in touch with us to book.
- Online DISC Certification
- Public DISC Certification
- In-house DISC Certification
Training Dates - 2020
|6th April 2020||ONLINE|
|16th April 2020||ONLINE|
|12th May 2020||Sydney|
|16th June 2020||Melbourne|